This home gym machine is an elliptical trainer that also functions as a stationary bike. This dual function is extremely useful to those who really want to push themselves to stay fit and lose weight. As it is perfectly normal for an average elliptical machine user to get tired and postpone their workout with the machine by using a stationary bike for a while, many of these users also lose interest to go back to the elliptical machine to do another hard core exercise session. For this reason, it would be really helpful if the elliptical machine itself can be used as a stationary bike without the user having to step off the machine. This way, he or she can continue with her or his training without interruptions or temptations to stop.
For less than $250, Body Champ BRM3671 is considerably cheap because of its dual function. It is manufactured by the famous sports equipment company called Body Flex. The company is known for its commitment to designing products that aim to improve user experience while in the pursuit of their health and overall wellness.
Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer has the following key features:
1. It is a two-in-one training machine — like what has been repeatedly mentioned here, this machine can function as either an elliptical machine or a stationary bike.
2. Seat is adjustable in two ways — unlike other stationary bikes that have seat which are only adjustable vertically, Body Champ allows complete flexibility though its two-way seat adjustment system. The user can more the seat sideways, upwards or downwards to ensure maximum comfort ability.
3. The machine has a 14-inch stride — this machine can handle taller individuals who are not usually accommodated in other machines. For average users, this size is use right to allow maximum impact during jogging and walking exercises.
4. It has a programmable LCD console — the LCD console of the machine displays important attributes which can help the user assess his or her physical condition while doing the exercise routines. The LCD displays the time elapsed, the total distance travelled by the user, the speed or the user, his or her pulse rate and the power exerted by the user so far.
5. 12 exercise routine options — the machine is also pre-equipped with 12 programs which are designed to help the user maximize his or her exercise. These programs are also fully-customizable so that the user can alter portions of the program which he or she might find too difficult to do.
6. It has an adjustable magnetic resistance — the machine’s resistance can also be adjusted to give the user a smooth ride while using the machine. Resistance adjustment with Body Champ is very easy thanks to its LCD console.
7. The machine has a very compact design — who could have thought that two important body training machines can occupy the same space at the same time? Apart from this, the machine itself also takes up very little space; very perfect for homes which space is limited.
8. Body Champ has handlebar sensors — to make sure that the machine’s reading of the user’s body attributes is accurate; the machine is equipped with handlebar sensors.
9. The machine can support up to 250 pounds — however, it should be noted that some users who are in the 230-pound weight bracket have also reported that the machine wobble a little when they do high-intensity exercises.
|Body Champ Brm3671 Cardio Dual Trainer|
The machine is an excellent option for those who are really serious about keeping themselves fit. It is also an ideal option for those who are in a budget. The machine is fully-functional and its features are superb.
For its price, this machine can be considered rare. There are a lot of high quality elliptical machines out there but they are too costly, compared to Body Champ. Moreover, the machine comes with a 1-year warranty plus a 90-day replacement warranty for its parts.